Terms & Conditions
◆ ◆ ◆
All 30 minute or longer bookings from September through to December now require a non-refundable deposit to secure your booking.
Thank you for your understanding,
SCHOOL FORMAL MAKEUP
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All School Formal bookings require a non-refundable deposit of $30.00 to secure your appointment. The date will be held for 1 week to allow you time to organise this. If no contact is made and no deposit has been paid in the allocated time, the appointment is automatically canceled.
Please note this is a Non-Refundable Deposit and will not be returned in the event of a cancelation.
BEAUTY SERVICES / MAKEUP
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We understand that circumstances arise that do not allow you to keep your appointment, but please remember to be considerate to us and our other clients by calling 48 hours prior to your appointment to cancel if you cannot make it.
If less then 48 hours notice is given or you do not show up to your appointment, 50% of your service will be charged to your account and will need to be paid on your next visit with Amanie.
When arriving late to the appointment please notify use as soon as possible (Prior or within 10 minutes of your booked appointment).
We do understand that problems arise such as running behind, stuck in traffic etc. It happens to us all. However your tardiness can affect the therapist's following bookings. Clients will generally be allowed a 10 minutes grace period. After the grace period, we will call to check in on you. If you are able to make it in time for your entire service to be complete, this is great. If not you may have to for go part of your service in order to keep it in time allocated for you. Please always call prior if you think you are going to run late. When a client is more then 15 minutes late with no phone call, we will assume you are a no show.
When you book an appointment at Amanie Beauty, that appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. Cancellations within the time stipulated in our cancellation policy will allow us to allocate the space to another individual without it affecting our ability to operate.
Voicemails may be left to cancel your appointment. Please call as soon as you know you can no longer make your appointment so that we may attempt to schedule and service another individual. Please ensure it is within the appropriate time stated above prior to your appointment (Weekends do not apply)
The following must apply:
· Last minute cancellations or being more the 15 minutes late will also be considered as No Shows, in result this will include a cancelation fee.
· Incase of 1 or more No Shows you will be asked to pay a non-refundable booking deposit of $50 to secure your next appointment. This will be deducted from your service total on the day of the service booked. If for some reason you do not show up for that appointment without 48hr notice, you will loose this deposit.
· Cancellation must be made 1 - 2 working days in advance, e.g. A Tuesday morning appointment must be cancelled by Thursday afternoon or first thing on Friday morning in order for us to be able to allocate this appointment time to another client. The weekend & the days we are closed cannot be taken into consideration, as this would not allow us the time to rebook the spot.
· Gift certificates risk part or full forfeit if less than the appropriate cancellation notice is given.
· If you are running late and still able to make it to your appointment this is great. If there is not enough time to complete the full service then you may have to forgo part of your treatment. If we have time available, we are more then happy to complete the full treatment.
Thanking you in advance for your understanding and accommodation of the above.